All reviewsthe concierge loungesage restaurantfront deskplatinum memberairport boulevardfitness centerhigh flooran older propertybusiness tripdecent hotelstayed here for one nightgreat customer servicewould stay here againthe entire staffsouthern hospitalitythe room was niceenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights in September on business. The hotel was very busy. Lots of pets allowed. The guest room I checked into was dirty with open soap bar in bathtub. Floors weren't vacuumed and desk had obvious crumbs from food all over it. One of the comforters had stains all over. I asked to move rooms which they allowed. Unfortunately the second room was barely any better. Sad to say this is the worst Marriott I have ever stayed at. I checked out and completed the rest of my stay at the Renaissance downtown that was much much nicer.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
MarriottMobile, General Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

It is very disappointing to hear when a guest does not have a first-rate experience while staying at our hotel and we apologize that you left dissatisfied. Our management team will look into and address these issues with our housekeeping staff. We certainly hope to regain your trust, and hope that you will permit us with another chance to provide you with an excellent stay.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

From the beginning to the end, it was amazing. Katrina at the front desk was awesome!! Very professional. My husband and I were really impressed with her and the others at this hotel. Every time we saw her, my husband would joke with her. This place knows how to treat people and remain professional. Love it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
MarriottMobile, General Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

We are thrilled you and your husband were impressed with the service provided by one of our valuable team members! Your review has made our day and we can’t wait to share it with her. Thank you Carolyn for your terrific feedback of your experience at Mobile Marriott. We look forward to welcoming you both back again soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Enjoyed the stay at Mobile Marriott. From the moment I arrived, I received great customer service. Beautiful room, great location, and friendly staff members! Wonderful example of Southern hospitality!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
MarriottMobile, General Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

It is delightful when we receive glowing reviews such as yours and on behalf of our team, we send you our heartfelt appreciation. Your words of praise highlighting the hospitality provided by our staff has brought a smile to everyone's faces. Thank you Melissa for taking the time to share your review and we look forward to welcoming you back for more enjoyable experiences at Mobile Marriott.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I stay at this Marriott property twice a month because they treat you like family!! I can't express how awesome it is to be taken care of from check in to check out! Sonja, Lebbie, Tony, Anthony and Miss Juanita are all tremendous assets to Marriott. Thanks to all and keep up the great work!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
MarriottMobile, General Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

We are thrilled to read you enjoy staying with us and that felt right at home with the exceptional service provided by our staff! Your recognition for our some of our team by name is appreciated and we will be certain to share your review with them. Thank you Dave for your terrific review of Mobile Marriott. It will be a pleasure to have you visit with us again.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Every one was Very nice and polite When I visited The bar The Bartender Bre was very helpful And extremely funny she Told me About Alot of Places to visit while here in Mobile Rooms we're Very Nice And Clean Love the Gym

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
MarriottMobile, General Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

I’m delighted to hear that we made such a great impression you. We’re always happy to assist our guests the best way that we can so it truly wonderful to read the way in which our staff went above and beyond to ensure your stay was exceptional. We hope to welcome you back again.