US$94
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$105
US$105
Homewood
US$127
US$113
WoodSpring Suites Mobile(Mobile)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$99
All reviewsthe concierge loungesage restaurantfront deskplatinum memberairport boulevardfitness centerhigh flooran older propertybusiness tripdecent hotelstayed here for one nightgreat customer servicewould stay here againthe entire staffsouthern hospitalityfresh fruitthe room was nice
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed for a weekend while visiting a sick cousin. I needed to stay in or near downtown Mobile and found The Marriott as the perfect place. My room was immaculate, the front desk was friendly and helpful. The dining area was very nice and the hotel location put me in perfect spot for highway access and a mall area for all my wants and needs.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
MarriottMobile, General Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

We are pleased our location worked well for your stay! Hearing that you appreciated this along with our friendly service and comfort we provide has made us happy. Thank you for choosing Mobile Marriott for your stay. We wish your cousin a speedy recovery and hope to have you visit with us again.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our stay here. We were on the 16th floor. We enjoyed the view. The room exceeded our expectations. The only draw back was that at 11 pm we got an unexpected knock on our door. Someone was standing outside but wouldn't answer any questions as to who his identity. Needless to say, we didn't open the door and immediately called room service. They said they would dispatch security but we never heard anything else about it. My husband was so disturbed that he couldn't sleep. This wasn't the fault of the hotel, but it was a bit unnerving. Nevertheless, I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017
MarriottMobile, General Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your time here. Your feedback has been addressed with our team as it is important to us to provide a comfortable atmosphere for our guests. We are pleased you would stay with us again at Mobile Marriott and we hope it is soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

The super welcome I received as I checked in was the highlight of my stay. Hotel is fairly dour. Rooms are old fashioned and not particularly comfortable. The desk had no sockets which I found bizarre. Breakfast was poor and costly considering it was almost the same as a free breakfast at a Hampton Inn. Would not chose to stay here again. The whole place is in need of a remodel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
MarriottMobile, General Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you David for sharing your review. While we do appreciate your positive feedback about our staff, we regret that we missed the mark for you with other areas of your stay. We will share your comments about the appearance of our guestrooms and our breakfast buffet with our management team so that we can look potential improvements. We hope that you will reconsider and allow us another chance to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Marriott is one of three hotel chains I stay at religiously, because of their reward program, being pet friendly, and their affordability while still being quality places to stay. I stayed at this Marriott with my dog for just one night during our long road trip to Florida. It was a clean, easy, and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
MarriottMobile, General Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for your terrific review and continued loyalty to our brand! It was our pleasure to provide you and your pup a great place to rest for your long road trip. Your kind words of praise are appreciated and we can’t wait to welcoming you back again to Mobile Marriott the next time you are traveling through the area!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Ms. Janice in the concierge was THE BOMB!! Very customer-service oriented. I hope when I come back, she's still there! She was very attentive and detail-oriented. She always made sure the food was hot and fresh.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
MarriottMobile, General Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

It is wonderful to read that you found our customer service to be amazing. I’m looking forward to passing along your kind review! We are happy that our team went above and beyond in providing you with excellent service and we hope to welcome you back soon.