“Very Good Sunday Buffet ”
Review of Jerusalem Cafe

Jerusalem Cafe
Ranked #29 of 747 Restaurants in Mobile
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Visited for first time on Sunday. Buffet only. Excellent assortment of dishes. Lamb shank was especially good. Moussaka excellent. Hummus is some of the best you'll find. Really enjoyed the mix. Servers did a good job of clearing dishes and refilling drinks.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Well I have eaten Middle Eastern food from Texas to Israel & Egypt and many in between. I always seem to find a Middle Eastern restaurant in any town... its not the best I have ever had but its not the worst. We had the buffet on a Sunday afternoon. The chicken was delicious, but the hummus was terrible. Clean restaurant, great service, friendly staff... for Middle Eastern food in Alabama its really not bad!

1  Thank Amanda W
Reviewed 12 July 2016

You might think this is just a little hole in the wall, but don't pass it by! We went here with a group of 8 and even though this cafe is small, they were able to accommodate us with no problem. There were several other groups dining at the same time, but our food came fast and service was great! My husband throughly enjoyed the chicken shawarma. The kids both chowed down on gyros and I enjoyed the grilled chicken entree. Their Greek salads were really good and we all shared a dessert platter with lots of yummy Greek treats! Our friends that were with us have been here several times and said its always consistently great! When we come back through Mobile we will be stopping in again!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We went there for dinner last night and as always, it was great. I read some of the reviews and was surprised that some didn't like it. To each his own, but the four of us enjoyed it. Good food and a nice waiter. We will be back!

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Worst excuse for food of the Middle East they serve Mall Pita bread, very tough to screw up Hummus but they can do it! Nothing edible. I don't know how they even stay in business, horrible service. Tried it twice never ever again and I live in Mobile!