Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd
Ranked #11 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Good place to stay for business or leisure. No complaints. This location was sheltering several families from FL due to hurricane Irma. Even though was several people there I did not feel cramped or like it was overwhelming. Plenty of room to relax and great rooms to do so in.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your business and for such a nice review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd and hope to host you again the next time you come to our area.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed there forfive nights due to hurricane Irma.
The place was full. The cleaning staff worked very hard but always late and not paying attention to details. Missing towels, not vacuuming the room, not emptying garbage cans and most important not speaking English.
Hotel must be an old renovated building where the bathroom has no exhaust fan, just a grill at the ceiling with no suction that we could feel.
Many pets all over the place.

Front office staff and breakfast staff, very courteous and friendly.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

We are glad our staff was courteous and friendly. Thank you for reviewing our hotel and we hope we will be hosting you again the next time you come to visit our area under better circumstances. We hope you got home safely and that all is better then you expected.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This hotel is fairly new and in a good locations. Our main complaint is the pool - which could be cleaner since we invite our small grandchildren over to swim in when we visit. The staff is friendly and quick to respond to requests. Complimentary breakfast is better some days than others, but over all adequate.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is not far from the Univ of South Alabama. We stayed here with family for a soccer camp. Rooms are spacious and clean. Beds are very comfortable with living room and kitchen separated from the bedroom.

The bathroom has sink area separated from the toilet and tub, which is a bit different but makes it easier for multiple people to get dressed in the morning. I would've preferred having a tad more space in the bath area though.

Overall, it was a good stay and the hotel is located next to a restaurant which is convenient.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for bringing your family to stay here with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and want to thank you for your good review. Please return again.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This is truly home away from home. Clean, in good shape. Staff is totally terrific. Goes above and beyond to meet your needs. Quiet for the most part. Good tv selection. Kitchen has most everything you need.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

We are glad you feel at home when you are here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd. Your good review is appreciated and so is your business. We look forward to your next visit to our area.