It is great that there are still some groups, companies etc. that are willing to step up and spend the money to preserve these great buildings. this has to be the prettiest building in Mobile and a great hotel right in the heart of the eating and entertainment district. The lobby is spectacular, the staff great and the rooms large well furnished for your every need and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Battle House Renaissance Hotel & Spa, one of the premiere luxury hotels in Alabama, located in downtown Mobile in the Central Business District, across from the Mobile Convention Center. Our downtown Mobile hotel has been a favorite of entertainment celebrities, sports legends, a president, and a king since 1852. The Battle House Renaissance Hotel & Spa was thoughtfully resorted to its original grandeur and is a proud member of Historic Hotels of America. The legendary AAA Four Diamond Hotel also offers The Trellis Room, Mobile's only Four Diamond Restaurant. The Spa at The Battle House is a 10,000 sq. ft. oasis boasting a full salon, eight treatment rooms, and a Zen-like fire pit in our spectacular, tranquil Quiet Room. Host unforgettable affairs inside our magnificent Crystal Ballroom and marvel at our whispering arches (our acoustical feature). Join us in Mobile's Living Room, located just steps from Mobile's Entertainment District, Gulf Coast Exploreum & Imax, the Carnival Museum, Museum of Mobile, and Fort Conde. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Battle House, a Renaissance Hotel Mobile
- The Battle Hotel Renaissance
- Renaissance Mobile
- Mobile Renaissance