US$112
US$105
US$94
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Malaga Inn(Mobile)
US$79
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$149
US$127
US$113
Travelocity
US$99
WoodSpring Suites Mobile(Mobile)(Great Value!)
US$60
All reviewsrooftop pooltrellis roombeautiful hotelpiano barnew towerwhispering archrsa towerseparate tub and showerjoe cainvalet servicebeautiful lobbyroyal streetclub levelcorner roomconvention centermardi grasview of the river
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. After traveling 3 hours with my 93 year old mother, we were greeted by Rueben at valet. He assisted me with getting my mom in her wheelchair and was extremely kind to her. We were unable to check in because our room wasn’t ready. I was told it would be about 30 minutes, but it turned into an hour and a half. After Jalexia came to the front desk, I asked if she could check on our room. She immediately located a room on the club level and explained all of the amenities. She was very professional and caring. Rueben took our items and escorted us to the room. The room was wonderful and the rest of our stay was awesome! The club level lounge was very nice. Room service was excellent. When I return to Mobile, I will plan to stay here. Thanks for making our stay pleasant.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Except for the fact that they didn’t have a room for me even though I had a reservation. I had a four night stay but they sent me a block away to a sister hotel for my first night. Other than that-nice hotel. Neat old lobby. Rooms were clean and nicely decorated. Valet parking was timely and responsive. Great price. Neat location on the water in downtown.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank linneab978
SarahSavell, Front Office Manager at The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear linneab978,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa with us. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate you for the first night of your stay at our hotel; however, I am happy we were able to have you stay with us the very next day. I was also glad to hear that our sister property took very good care of you for your first night. Thank you for returning to stay with us and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Mobile.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Great historical building and location. No problems at all during our stay. Enjoyed both bars on the first floor. Excellent pool and spa too. All of the hotel staff were very good delivering their southern hospitality.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

An excellent hotel with pool and spa facilities. We came in low season so it was very quiet had a good upgrade into a huge room. Rooms have high ceilings and bsthrooms lovely.Bar staff were friendly and reception helpful. Lovely stay thsnkyou.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

It is great that there are still some groups, companies etc. that are willing to step up and spend the money to preserve these great buildings. this has to be the prettiest building in Mobile and a great hotel right in the heart of the eating and entertainment district. The lobby is spectacular, the staff great and the rooms large well furnished for your every need and comfortable.

Room Tip: All rooms have the same views get up as high aspossible
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business