“Zoes is moved”

Add it.
Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #274 of 697 Restaurants in Mobile
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Zoes has moved after driving around a while looking for it the good news is it was replaced with a tazikis which is comparable.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Hi Jeremiah! We have moved to 3980 Airport Blvd, Suite A Mobile, AL 36608. We hope you visit us soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

First time to visit any Zoes location, so glad to have found this healthier fast-food alternative in the land of mostly heavy fried-foods. I was greeted as if coming home after a long time away. Reviewed the menu, was really tempted by the salads (which is what I usually prefer), and ended up ordering one of their specialty sandwiches, the Gruben, and a Greek side salad. (I don't eat sandwiches often, maybe once a year). If I were a regular sandwich eater, this would absolutely be one of my go-to sandwiches. Often times sandwiches are too goopy and glopy, unbalanced and quite flavorless. My Gruben was prepared perfectly, the balance of flavors and textures was outstanding. The rye bread was fresh, from a local bakery, and the most flavorful rye I have EVER encountered. The side salad was BIG. I would compare my meal to a deli-style meal, this meal, however, unlike even some of the best delis anywhere in the world. Very reasonably priced, a value considering the quality and service. I will visit again, and encourage you check them out too.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Hi there! Thank you for sharing! We love to hear this and are happy you're enjoying your time with Zoës. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

I had never been to zoes kitchen until they moved to airport Blvd. Now, I'm probably going to become a regular! The staff was extremely welcoming ,& the cashier was more than helpful in giving me suggestions and informing me of her favorite menu items. I tried the Ham and mozzarella Flatbread sandwich they have and it was delicious! Staff made sure I had everything, & I saw them constantly cleaning and checking on others as well!

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Well thank you! We so appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Zoë's Kitchen isn't real Mediterranean, it's more like tasty food with a Mediterranean "theme". I wish they had gyros, but the chicken is good. My single personal favorite is the white beans - very good!

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Thanks for sharing your honest words. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Stopped for a quick lunch. Order at counter; they bring the food to table. I had the ham and mozzarella sandwich on thin flat bread. It was tasty, but there should have been more meat on it. Not a great value in my opinion.

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. We appreciate you sharing and do hope to see you again soon.