“Comfortable and quiet”

Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.
Ranked #12 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Even at capacity was relatively quiet. Beds could be softer. No free breakfast. Friendly front desk staff. Parking is limited when at capacity. Nice seemingly safe area. No view but good for passing through stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Rachel D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Susan M,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you found the staff so friendly and that you enjoyed your time here. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stayed in this hotel due to Hurricane Irma. The staff was very polite and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub were well-kept and fresh towels were always available. Very nice stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

877warrena,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are so glad that you found your stay so enjoyable while you were in such a difficult situation. We hope to see you again in the future if you return to the area on a more laid back trip!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great location but is under renovation per sign in lobby. Located near Airport highway and right near a great mall. My room was clean, staff was friendly and very helpful. carpet in the hallway was dirty and when workers finished up on Friday in the hallway near elevator no one bothered to vacuum up the debris left behind. Staff in café was very nice but the omelet I ordered had a strange taste, I think it was the oil used.

Room Tip: Handicap rooms are very spacious and quite nice if you have a wheelchair
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Rachel D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Msearli,

Thank you for taking the time to review you recent stay with us. We love hearing valuable feedback like yours so that we can improve our level of service! We will share your comments with our entire team and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you again in the future if you return to the area!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Great rooms and such a nice staff. The room was very clean. My location was quiet yet convenient. I was close to the gym and ice machine, yet the room was not noisy. I have had other hotels where you are near a noisy elevator or hallway. That was not the case here. Always had newspapers available.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Rachel D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

160maryjanew,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that your experience was so enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you again if you return to the area!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I have stayed at this location in the past and the service and staff are always nice. On this trip Tonya was excellent i arrived early she stored my bag and called me when my room ready. She even made sure i got a drink before the restaurant was open. I stay at a lot of Hilton properties this location has the best service and staff.

Great Stay.

Room Tip: 4th floor very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

matala86,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I have shared your comments with our entire team as well as Tonya. We are so glad that you had such a great experience and we hope to see you again soon!