All reviews room was clean parking lot breakfast bar would stay here again enjoyed our stay very nice hotel staff was friendly lobby comfort interstate florida linens
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The hotel is very clean. Hotel staff is courteous and very helpful. We go to this hotel every time we take a trip to Illinois to see family and friends. On the way up from ocala Florida and on our way back to Florida.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melody M, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing our online survey! Your feedback is very important to us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you thought our room was clean! We look forward to providing you the same great service and accommodations next time you're in the area!

Carmichael Rd.
(334)396-6300

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was one of the most immaculate hotel by Choice I've ever stayed in . The staff very friendly and the cost of the room was feasible . I will definitely stay again here when I have upcoming trips to

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melody M, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey! We appreciate your feedback! I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you thought our staff was friendly! We look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations the next time you're in the area!

Carmichael Rd

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Nope not ever again!!!! Pictures worth a thousand words!!! I would have given a 1 star but the receptionist was super nice and changed the room. Although the new one was a Jacuzzi rm it wasn't any better. Wanted to move to a new location but everything was book.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Melody M, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing our online survey! Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your recent visit. I am sorry for all of the issues on your visit and I will see what we can do to avoid this in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Montgomery.

Quality Inn, Carmichael Rd

Delete Response

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My family of 7 stayed over night while traveling to Florida. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The only downfall to our stay was we could hear everything that happened above us. They stayed up all night and of course so did we.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey! I am very happy to hear that you found our rooms clean and that you found our staff friendly! I sincerely apologize for the noise from the people above you and hope that you'll give us another chance next time you're in the area!

Comfort Inn, Carmichael Rd

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Staff was efficient and courteous in our check-in, our rooms (2) were clean and correctly arranged. Breakfast was good but needed restocking by the desk clerk, I think the regular person taking care of the breakfast bar was absent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Melody M, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey! I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you thought our staff was friendly! We look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations the next time you're in the area!

Carmichael Rd