Best Western Montgomery I-85 North
US$165
US$90
US$94
Hotels.com
Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery(Montgomery)
US$110
US$118
US$104
HolidayInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Every hotel in the area was booked until Wednesday, with the exception of this hotel. I found out why. I called to book my hotel on Friday night. The phone was answered promptly and I booked my room. When I received my confirmation email it stated, if you are not checked in by 4pm (check in is at 3pm) you risk losing your room. I was in town for work and would not make it to my hotel until about 5. On Saturday I made multiple attempts to contact the hotel to let them know my arrival would be late, but that I would be there. No one would answer the phone it would ring and ring and ring with no answer. On Sunday I attempted to call again. No answer, then a woman answered said the name of the hotel and hung up, I called again they answered and hung up, after that I was no longer able to get anyone to answer. Thankfully when I booked they did not require my CC to reserve the room. So, I called another hotel that was next door and was informed they were "sister" hotels and she would find out why they are not answering calls.

Magnolia inn and suites August 25

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Really dirty rooms. We entered the room and found a cigarette in the toilet. The swimming pool was closed.... but they said we could go to the "other" swimming pool across the parking lot which waa also closed and dirty (look at the Picture ). Not recommended. Thanks God, it was only for the night.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

The lady taking care of the front desk at night is really nice and accommodating. We got a first room in which the sheets on one bed had stains and a used soap was still in the shower. So we asked to changed room which they did right away. The second room was slightly cleaner but the mattresses of both rooms were dead. The room smelled of mold/humidity. We were there for 2 nights and the room was not cleaned while we were there. The hallway smelled of smoked pot the 2 days we were there. When we checked out, the lady at the front desk (another one, not accommodating at all and slow as can be) could not print out our bill because she was out of paper.
This hotel should be closed and renovated. Until then, go somewhere else.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank camoylita
Reviewed 17 October 2016

All staff greeted us and our little dog with warmth and friendly conversation. Our daughter and two grandchildren live in Nashville and my wife was born and raised in Montgomery so we make it a point to stop at this well located motel each and every time with drive from Orlando Florida to Nashville and back again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 16 October 2016

I would never recommend this La Quinta due to it being dirty, smelly, the breakfast was not presented in a pleasing manner, the staff was too busy to respond to any request due to being on their cell phones or outside smoking, tables in breakfast were dirty and should have been cleaned.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business