“Great Place to Meet Friends”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #108 of 480 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 May 2017

We enjoyed our meal with friends here on a late Saturday afternoon. The staff greeted us and got us seated and they were very attentive to our needs. Our waitress informed us that she was in a contest at the restaurant to see who sold the most alcohol drinks. I don't think this is something Olive Garden should pursue.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Our family arrived just before opening and was seated as soon as the doors open. The server was to our table immediately. She was quite pleasant in spite of working the holiday. She offered wine samples for our table, but was not pushy about selling the bottle. The table ordered the steak Gorgonzola all around, it was a refreshing change from the typical Olive Garden fare. Our server was attentive and made sure that we were supplied with plenty of salad and bread sticks.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Yes, I know national chains aren't supposed to have great food and service, but this Olive Garden had all that. My salmon and broccoli was perfectly prepared and I've never had more attentive service anywhere - and a great wine pour. If you go, ask for Charlette

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

At this restaurant at this moment waiting for my food. At first glance when entered the floor was dirty. The hostess was kind and greeted me and my husband kindly.
We were seated in less than 5 minutes. The waitress is very nice but after placing order she did not ask if we wanted salad or soup and walked away. She brought the salad and did not ask if we wanted cheese and walked off. We waited five minutes before we could tell her that I wanted soup. She brought the soup and walked off again not offering cheese. Bread is dry and cold. Soup is lukewarm but too hungry to wait for another one. Seems as if maybe more training is needed so steps are not missed. Will post entree experience once we receive it.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Went here for lunch and had the salad and soup. I hadn't been to an Olive Garden for years, and this wasn't as good as I remember. The bread sticks were dry and the salad was limp. The soup had good flavor, but should have been served hotter.