“SEEING THE USA ll”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #54 of 499 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Convenient location off Rte 231, clean facility, knowledgeable staff, variety of meals, good service, well prepared meals, pleasant atmosphere. We would return

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I was hungry for a steak and my travel companion agreed what better place than a steakhouse to get a great steak. The menu had a number of tempting offerings but the Chop Steak caught my eye. While we waited for our entree, we enjoyed a cold beer and fresh honey wheat bread. Our crisp salads arrived and we continued munching. Just finished my salad and my steak arrived. It was topped with a mound of "onion straws" and a delicious looking rosemary sauce. My loaded baked potato was also appealing to the eye. My steak was perfectly prepared to medium rare and the special sauce along with the onion straws made it a delight to eat. Our server was friendly and accommodating. Definitely a "will stop again if the opportunity presents itself" place to dine.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We visited during lunch hour. The front entrance was dirty,had drink spills and napkins on floor. The server greeted us and walked us to our seating area. The carpet in restaurant dining area was dirty and had a horrible wet sour carpet smell. The service during lunch hour was slow(not many customers dining in) but waitress was slow to take order. Food was below average. I ordered prime rib sandwich and bake potato. The prime rib sandwich was filled with large cut onions but very little prime rib. The bake potato was cold(not even warm enough to melt butter). I will not return and would not recommend this particular LongHorn Steakhouse(Eastern Blvd Montgomery Al location). I have visited other LongHorn Steakhouse locations and have been very pleased with service ,atmosphere and food. I will not visit this site again. This steakhouse is in need of good cleaning and needs to be updated. Very Very Disappointed!!!!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We've eaten at several LongHorn Steakhouses over our travels, so when in Montgomery, we decided to go here due to it's closeness to our hotel. We were greeted promptly & waited maybe 5 minutes for our booth. Delia, our server promptly attended to our drink order. While she was gone, hubby was having a bad time with the constant bumping of the backboard. He felt he wouldn't be able to drink his beer without spilling. He asked if there was a child seated behind him kicking the backboard. It was a mom, tending to children sitting opposite her & reaching to them & plopping back in her seat causing it. So hubby asked the manager if we could be moved to another spot. He gladly did so, they let Delia continue to serve us even tho we were now in another servers area. So all that was handled very well. I had a flat iron steak & hubby had a ribeye - both were excellent. But even in the new location, we both could occasionly feel bumping from the backboard. So for us, we will continue to go to LongHorn Steakhouses, but will request a table or just eat in the bar area. We did not have that problem when seated at tables in other visits in other states.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I had a 8 ounce filet.it was amazing. The bread sweet potato and bread was amazing to. Jesse was my waitress. Amazing job