All reviews mini donuts stayed here room was clean fast food places late check within walking distance continental breakfast desk clerk waffles motel cereal downtown inns laundry dryer pets microwave
Reviewed 1 September 2018

We were headed to PCB and stopped halfway with our Yorkie. It is difficult to find a motel that accepts pets. This one did. The only problem is that it is in a less than desirable area of town. The desk clerk said to call him if anyone bothered us.

Stayed: August 2018
Redroof346, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Montgomery - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us an for posting your review! As a courtesy,we ask all our guests to call us if anything is needed. One well behaved pet is welcomed at all Red Roof inn with no extra charges. We hope to have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

All the hotels in the Montgomery downtown area by the water were over $170.00 a night. We paid $75 for a room with two double beds. The rooms are dated, the beds are acceptable, and they have a pool. For one night, it was fine.

Stayed: August 2018
Redroof346, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Montgomery - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Debbe K,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for posting your review, We are centrally located and just a few miles from downtown.
Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. We hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped for over night while traveling. Price seemed good and now I see why. Room #1, walk into big puddle of water to see roof leaking, we were on first floor. Roof was warped like has been leaking before. Moved to another room. The heater was left on, room was over 90 degrees, took almost all night to cool it off. Both rooms sink faucets would not shut off, rooms run down. Breakfast is cereals and bread stuff.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Bryan L,

Thank you for staying with us and for posting your review! I cannot tell you how disappointed I was reading about your experience. I have gone over your events with our front desk, maintenance and housekeeping staff. I apologize deeply about the lack of response to your issues. If you would be so kind as to reach out to me personally, I would love the chance to apologize to you and see if there is anything I can do to see if you would give us another chance to give you the hotel experience that you deserve. Please reach out at i0346@redroof.com. Thank you again and we hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival, the front desk man would not honor the rate found on hoteltonight.com saying that none of those rooms were available. The first room we went to had standing water all over the floor where the window unit had apparently leaked. We went back to the desk and the man acted inconvenienced that he had to put us in another room. Once in the 2nd room, I killed a roach crawling on the wall and went into the bathroom to find a filthy tub and floors. The bedspreads were stained and the room was dirty. This was a disgrace and I hate that I spent my money at this shady and disgusting hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Redroof346, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Montgomery - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Guest ,

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail.
I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel to serve better in future. I would love the chance to apologize to you and see if there is anything I can do to see if you would give us another chance to give you the hotel experience that you deserve. Please reach out at i0346@redroof.com. Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you soon.

i0346@reroof.com

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Hotel was in a less than desirable neighborhood. The room was clean, if you didn't look TOO close. Roy at the front desk was helpful. Breakfast was simple yet enough to get your day going. The hotel or motel? is the bare minimum.

Stayed: July 2018
Redroof346, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Montgomery - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the room clean and our staff member Roy was helpful. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.

i0346@reroof.com