“Great food ”

Big Daddy's Bar-b-q
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Munford
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We were in town for the day and found this place. The food here is great, I had the large double bacon cheese burger, my two oldest daughters had the fried catfish sandwich, my wife had the large bacon cheese burger and all my other kids had cheeseburgers everyone loved what they got. I would have given this place a excellent review but they shorted me on my fries ( I didn't get all the orders I payed for ) and since I got my order to go it was to late to do anything about it when I found out.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

At here again and it was as good as always. This time I had the hay stack. BBQ lettuce, cheese on top of French fries. Can't go wrong eating here! My bill for two was $18

Reviewed 10 November 2016

You know you've been to Big Daddy's because you just can't wash that good ole hickory smoke off your hands after eating those delicious ribs. That smoke taste lingers long after you've left the building. The atmosphere is like a country restaurant. They had a band a couple of nights we stopped through there. The food is excellent. They have this smoked bologna that they make this huge sandwich with which is delicious. The service is excellent.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

I eat here 6 times a month or more. The food is good and the help is friendly. I eat the wings and barbecue plate, ribs and smoked chicken salad. Had live music on most weekends!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Food was great. Waitress not very great. Kept it simple ordered 3 pork plates with different sides' she took orders using a tablet and still managed to bring out all wrong side items. Food again was great, but the little blonde waitress needs more training. Service was slow.