See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2016

very friendly person when we checked in, he recommended our restaurant for that evening Fatz which was good also, room was fine, breakfast in the morning ok also, good stop for 1 nite, room was quiet.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank heathermcg2016
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I booked the Econo Lodge in Opelika after attending Camp War Eagle with my daughter in June. The price for the hotel is what sold the room, as it was much cheaper than other hotels in the area. Location of the hotel is not off of one of the main Opelika exits with all of the restaurants, so if you are looking for something to eat before you stay...you may want to look elsewhere. Some rooms are interior, ours was exterior (the majority of the rooms are exterior rooms). Overall, this is what I would expect from a 'motel' type of hotel. The air conditioning was in the window, and was either freezing or hotter than a firecracker. You could feel the springs in the bed, which did not make for a restful night. We stayed one night at the hotel, and I can say that we will not be back. My girls were a bit concerned with the outside rooms on the first floor, and the lack of mattress support are primarily what made this decision.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Liz C
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Had great experience and would stay here again
And would others travelers to stay here again.
Good staffing with welcome guests and people working there are very nice and helpful. Very very good experience

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Our experience was not good. When we get into the room you could immediately smell mold and mildew. We went back to the desk, but they were not able to give us another room due to it was a football weekend. We were stuck. In the morning I woke with such an allergic reaction that I could barely get my eyes open. May have only been our room, but we do not plan to stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

The stay was wonderful from the time we checked in till the last day. We always try and keep our room neat so they had no worries. Everyday when we returned the beds were made and new towels given. During the storms when the TV acted up they were on it to make it right. Both the gentleman talking to me on the phone to make the reservation and checking us in were very polite and helpful. There was a young lady that was helpful in making sure we had extra wash cloths.
When we checked out I grabbed a card and told them we will be back next year.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business