“Awesome pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2015

My husband and I tried this place out because we wanted good pizza and cold beer.This restaurant did not disappoint. It is awesome. I ordered the steak pizza (napoli) and my husband had the italian sausage. There is a nice selection of beer and wine. We both loved it! The service was excellent. The decor is warm and inviting. Will definetly visit again.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

I love good food with a neat atmosphere. This is it!! Great Food and Lovely Atmosphere. I love the outdoor dining if the weather is good. The inside is also unique and quaint. I love the Strawberry Salad with Spinach. It is delightful. The table beside us had dessert that looked amazing. I highly recommend this place for good food and service.

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Stopped here while traveling to Atlanta. Wow! What a great little Italian restaurant. The food was prepared to order and was fantastic. All the staff were friendly and very accommodating. Me and my friends loves the decor as well. If you love real Italian food, you must try Ma Fia's.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

This cozy little restaurant in Historic Downtown Opelika is a great place to meet friends for dinner. Inside are comfortable booths and outside on the patio are tables with umbrellas. The patio is on the bustling Railroad Avenue with shops and boutiques. Great for people watching! The menu has a variety of Italian dishes as well as gourmet pizzas. The Bergamo pizza with chicken, smoked provolone, lemon, olive oil, tomatoes, artichoke hearts is yummy! We have also enjoyed the cheese bread, the fried calamari, and the chicken piccata. Nice environment for a casual meal.

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Wait staff and ambience were fantastic. Wasn't crazy about the lobster ravioli - way too sweet. Loved the bruschetta! Lovely restaurant.