“Love it!”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 115 Restaurants in Opelika
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 19 May 2017

My husband and son treated me to dinner here for Mother's day. I was not disappointed. Service and food was excellent!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Ordered a 6 oz steak from this restaurant and it was cooked properly but it was cold as ice halfway through eating it. Not sure I would be willing to pay nearly twenty dollars for it, One of the members of my three person party never got their vegetables but other than that it was a pleasurable experience.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

This is our family's go to restaurant. We get awesome service, usually the way it is no longer than 10 minutes. The wait staff is all very friendly and helpful. The manager usually is walking around the restaurant saying hi and ask him how are what are dining experience is. Yes the price is a little high but it's totally worth it.
My husband usually gets the lamb, and I love the prime rib. My daughter loves their Bloomin Onions.
We like to take our tax accountant, and are friends out to dine here.
We always have a good experience when we eat here.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Heavy handed seasoning on 3 out of 4 dishes and a medium rare steak that was served still purple in the middle and missing its accompanying lobster (filet and lobster special) which was delivered a good 5 minutes after everyone else's food. Management came by and comped our appetizer and the kitchen fixed the cook on the steak so I was glad to see their staff offer solutions to our issues courteously - however even though it was a Saturday night it wasn't overly crowded because we were eating around 8pm. The hostesses were very friendly and seated us at a booth (my request) but our waiter seemed to be only half listening to us whenever he stopped by - like he already knew the answer to his own question so he wouldn't actually listen to our answers. Also had he asked the one person who ordered steak to cut it and make sure it was cooked to the correct temperature we could have handled that issue at the beginning of the meal instead of the end. Not sure how often we will go back with other steakhouse options in town.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

We go here probably twice a month. The service is good and the 8oz. Filet is great. Very reasonably priced. Good hot loaded baked potato and good cold draft beer .

Usually a 15 to 20 minute wait, but worth it.