“great”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Ranked #20 of 120 Restaurants in Opelika
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Excellent service as soon as we walked in. Polite staff. good service and delicious appetizers and steaks, One ordered salmon and said it was perfect.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Wife ordered full rack of ribs and when they brought them out it was half rack. They consider eight or nine ribs a rack. I ordered steak salad and not much steak on it. Service was great but food just wasnt what it should be. They forgot my wifes sides as well.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We waited over 20 minutes and only got our drink order in because I went to the front desk. 10 minutes later we were asked for our order. After over 30 minutes we got our salad. When food came out the Prime Rib was over cooked and cold as was the baked potato. My steak was well done and I ordered it medium. The lobster was undercooked. The manager sent everything back but my steak. We rarely saw our waitress. But she showed up to charge us full price for one of the worse meals I have ever had. To enjoy this experience we were there almost 2 hour, most without drinks or food.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

This isn't the way things should be. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Opelika, AL". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My husband loves the ribs and I enjoy the ahi tuna. I usually do not eat bread but have a hard time saying no to the Outback bread. Great service and delicious food, as usual.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Visiting friends in Opelika and took them to Outback. We ordered the prime rib which took about half an hour to be delivered to our table. It was barely warm and a slab of meat full of veins. Virtually inedible. Didn't voice a complaint at the property but did contact Outback by email which was ignored. Well, not really ignored as they added my email address to their promo list. Will never visit an Outback again as I can get a better meal at McDonalds. Ugh!

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

We hate to hear this. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Opelika, AL". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline