“Consistently good food where ever you find them”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 115 Restaurants in Opelika
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We were in town visiting relatives over the holidays and decided to stop in at a familiar name for dinner. Three of us had steaks which were perfectly cooked and served with side salads and baked potatoes. One person had the Alice's chicken which was equally satisfying. Blooming onion appetizer and reasonably priced glasses of wine rounded out the meal. It's nice to be able to depend on certain brands to perform well no matter where you are in the country.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Always a good steak restaurant although their quality of steaks in my opinion has dropped in recent years compared to what it was say 1015 years ago I recently tried the sirloin and it was fantastic the Bloomin onion is always a favorite need to offer some beer specials

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Excellent service as soon as we walked in. Polite staff. good service and delicious appetizers and steaks, One ordered salmon and said it was perfect.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Wife ordered full rack of ribs and when they brought them out it was half rack. They consider eight or nine ribs a rack. I ordered steak salad and not much steak on it. Service was great but food just wasnt what it should be. They forgot my wifes sides as well.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We waited over 20 minutes and only got our drink order in because I went to the front desk. 10 minutes later we were asked for our order. After over 30 minutes we got our salad. When food came out the Prime Rib was over cooked and cold as was the baked potato. My steak was well done and I ordered it medium. The lobster was undercooked. The manager sent everything back but my steak. We rarely saw our waitress. But she showed up to charge us full price for one of the worse meals I have ever had. To enjoy this experience we were there almost 2 hour, most without drinks or food.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

This isn't the way things should be. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Opelika, AL". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline