See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Walls are awful, smelled & nothing seemed “clean”. My husband travels for his job & said this hotel is very bad. I really didn’t want to sleep on the bed but it was only for 1 night.. not worth $60 a night for sure!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Fifty is an understatement ! I had roaches on the head board of my bed and on my pillow. I cannot make this stuff up. When my husband turn on the lights the roaches scattered. The bathroom was so fifty I have no words. PLEASE check out pictures that I upload. I called the health department of Opelika, AL to have them informed of living conditions. This Motel 6 needs to be tented for infestation and fully renovated or shut down.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Extremely bad service. Upon arrival i was told i didn't have a reservation. Had spoke to hotel 3 times before i got there. That was good news, the Hotel was so bad i ended up going someplace else. Still got charged for the reservation that they told me they couldn't find. They jacked the price up due to the hurricane. My guess is that they sold my room to someone else thank goodness. ROACH MOTEL

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Very Dirty place. There is No free wi fi. There is No breakfast. Facility is very old. Rooms are very dirty. Pool looks like never worked. Shower curtain is already black. I thinj never been change for years. This morning i asked a garbage bag - didn't get at all. My trash bin is still outside of the room.

Room Tip: If you have a choose chose another place
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We stayed at this hotel traveling to our final destination. This hotel was very clean and nice. The bed was comfortable and our dogs were welcome. Motel 6 has done a lot to update their hotels. The rooms have a microwave and mini-fridge.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family