US$96
US$97
Marriott Hotels
US$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
US$98
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$84
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 May 2015

If all you want is a comfy bed and hot shower near 85, this hotel will serve. If you expect a few amenities, go somewhere else. The hotel is old and dingy so it's hard to tell if it's clean. There were no extra towels or washcloths, no lotion, only one packet of coffee (regular,which I used the first day) and no tea or decaf, and the breakfast consisted of toast, donuts and regular coffee only... if you could get there before nine o'clock. The television was broken and I don't know if the ice machine worked because it was so filthy I was afraid to use it. The vanity is tiny and the clothes bar was hung by the vanity so that your clothing hung partially over it, taking up some of the (already precious little) space. It's not near the campus, but it is near Tiger Town. I made my reservations five months before graduation and this was the best I could get. I recommend making them now for next year.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sherry S
Reviewed 11 November 2014

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2014

Older motel, kept well. Only problem - when I checked in I inquired as to availability of internet because I needed it that night. I was assured internet was available. After i got to my room and unpacked I couldn't get the wifi to connect. I called the front desk and they said they would reboot the system and that should fix the problem. I waited the 10 minutes they asked for and the wifi again wouldn't link to my laptop. Both times it connected for about 10 seconds and then disconnected.
Aside from that the motel was good value, nice people, ok facility, good value.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2014

We knew that "Game Day" weekend anywhere near Auburn, AL would make it challenging to find lodging. We knew that Travelodge would not be a 5-star property. What we did not expect was a tub that did not drain. A non-slip tub mat that has not been moved/cleaned under in months and pillows that weren't pillows! The pillows were decorative pillows that had a pillowcase put over them. This is only the beginning of what I could write....suffice it to say the place is in severe need of a renovation and we'll travel further before we stay here again. ON the plus side, the older black man that was working the night shift when we needed new remote control batteries was MOST pleasant and helpful! A gem that the Travelodge did right!

Room Tip: Stay near lights and on the outside perimeter.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2014

Confirmation of travel confirmation was obtained on 8/23/2014. However, my card was still charged on 10/6/2014 for that cancelled stay. Upon calling the hotel, we have gotten unhelpful staff members telling us it was not cancelled even though i have an email confirmation with a cancellation number included.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family