All reviews stocked with pots the kitchen condo complex family vacation toilet paper great condo scabby furniture pans unit pools gulf convenience waves beach
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Had everything we were wanting and was close to all the restaurants we wanted to try. The management company 'Liquid Life" gets kudos!
Decor in our unit was tasteful. (914)
The furniture was great quality and beds were so comfortable. Linens were new and sheets were soft and smooth!
I could go on and on about this condo being perfect for our trip to the beautiful sand and clear water of the area! The kitchen was well stocked with pots and pans that were all in great condition. The only complaint and I was already advised about this so it really doesn't count is that the place only came with a couple or rolls of toilet paper. It only came with a very small amount of dishwashing liquid and no way to scrub the pans. A kitchen scrubby/sponge would have been a great addition. These are literally the only problems and I only mention them because if I had been aware I could have came from home with one. I really love,love love this place!

Room Tip: Try to book #914
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vicki C
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My wife and I rented a condo on the ninth floor for three nights for a visit with our 8 year old grandson. We wanted a value property in a family oriented beach location and this condo complex met our needs very well. The unit we rented was well appointed and in good condition. At about 1200 sq. ft,, the two bedroom unit had a spacious feel for the three of us. The overall property has aged, but it did not affect our experience. The beach environment was very family oriented and everyone we interacted with was friendly. All of the children were well behaved and supervised. Our condo was directly opposite the elevator, but we were not bothered by noise. The one negative we had was that the unit had not been cleaned very well when we arrived.

This was my first trip to Orange Beach. The beach was great. The area is growing rapidly with new restaurants and shops. This is an area that caters to families. I got the impression that you might have to leave the immediate area for fine dining or nightlife, although we were not looking for that on this trip. You need a car as it is not a pedestrian friendly area.

We will likely go back with the grandson for a week next summer and would be happy with the same condo.

Room Tip: The higher floors will provide a buffer from any noise at the pool or beach.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Artducoblues
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here the weeks of the 4th with my parents and my family! We rented a 3 bedroom condo and loved It! It was super clean and had an amazing view of the beach! Super easy to get to. Close to shopping but not in the middle of all the traffic in Gulf Shores. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mmmt2610
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This place is an older condo building - elevators extremely slow- noise level at night was very high- we could hear everytime someone was walking or opening and closing their balcony door- used Bender real estate and they were awesome. Not so great pool and we could never find the hot tub- prob won't stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank summertxrn
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Great condo for a family vacation. Close to everything in Orange Beach. Beach is fantastic and not overly crowded. Condo has plenty of room. It's not the newest place in Orange Beach but it's well maintained, clean and there is plenty of parking. Solid choice for a vacation to OB.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family