All reviews brett robinson the kitchen nice property enjoyed our stay family vacation master bedroom perdido pass indoor and outdoor pools great condo up to date great trip tennis courts great amenities washer and dryer spring break beach vacation we've stayed
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

First of all we are regular orange beach vacationers as well as have always stayed in a phoenix property, we decided on Phoenix seven because past experience and we like being by the bridge, let’s start with check in we have never never waited on a condo to be ready waited after 4 o’clock the room had not been touched since we got there it was clean when we arrived but would not let us check in until after four ! We were furious to say the least I will say the two ladies working the front desk were extremely patient and polite with all customers I wish I could remember their names they work the afternoon shift on June 4 if that was a Sunday, Condo was OK kitchen utensils needed an update master bedroom ceiling fan made horrible noise and the sprayer for the sink got stuck numerous times, all reported at check out, we had one rain day I decided to go to the gym I do cardio on a daily basis, I went down to retrieve the key from an extremely rude front desk clerk I think her name was LaToya I’m not for sure, this individual does not need to be representing any phoenix properties, She does not remotely enjoy her job at all, The property is starting to show its age, cannot say that I will look at this property next year for our family vacation with all the new condos going up I think we will look elsewhere all good things must come to an end, I could deal with the aging of the property , but the attitude of the personnel and the lack of pride in the property was enough for us.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018

We stayed on the ground floor and it was great. Easy getting to the pool and the Gulf. Weather was perfect. Renting beach chairs. Only thing I did not like, was we had to pay for parking. Next time we go to Orange Beach we are staying at Phoenix House VII

Room Tip: Get the ground floor for convenience to both the pool and Gulf
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
brett_robinson_al, Manager at Phoenix VII, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you for the fantastic review!!! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!! Thanks again for being our guests!! We hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We love being at Phoenix 7! It’s a great property, well maintained and close to really good restaurants. We travel to Orange Beach twice a year and always stay at Phoenix 7. It’s the most relaxing place we travel to and it always feels like coming home.

Room Tip: All the rooms we’ve been in are very nice!
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
brett_robinson_al, Manager at Phoenix VII, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We are thrilled to hear that you have made us your home away from home at the beach!!! Thank you very much for being our guests!! We can't wait to welcome you back again soon!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

This is the 3rd year in a row that I have stayed at a Phoenix condo in Orange Beach, AL. It has become my happy place. The amenities are wonderful, with plenty of stores, shops and restaurants nearby. We hit the beautiful beach every day, and only go back to the condo for dinner at night. By then it is nice to relax on the deck or in front of the television. We had the best weather ever this year, and the ocean was perfect! Enough waves to play in, but not to knock you about too much.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the 5 star review!! It sounds like you all had an amazing time during you stay with us!!! Thanks again for being our guests!! Come back and see us again soon!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I have been staying at Phoenix VII for 7 years now. In the past they have always been nice and accommodating. I have been travelling there by motorcycle for all 7 years. In the past the office has always let me park my bike out of the way from the walkways under the canopy where it would not obstruct traffic. They would allow this when rain was imminent to allow us to keep the bike seats dry. This time however, I was awoken at 12 midnight by a security guard (and I use that word generously) rapping on my door with a flashlight, actually pounding. At that point he got in my face and said the bike had to be moved now. I asked if it could wait until the morning because I had taken an Ambien and it was about to rain. He would have nothing to do with that, kept getting closer to my face and getting louder. This individual (who may have always wanted to be a police officer) was the rudest individual I have EVER encountered at Phoenix VII. Oh, I forgot to say that I am a retired police officer. This definitely gave Phoenix VII and Brett Roberts A VERY bad light with my wife and I. This was totally unacceptable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vicki C, Guest Relations Manager at Phoenix VII, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay, and we truly value your loyalty as a repeat guest. I will be forwarding your review to our director of security so that he may address the issues with his staff. If you would, please provide your reservation information to info@brett-robinson.com so that we may accurately address the issues you mentioned. As you are well aware it is very unlike a guest to have an experience such as yours during their stay, and we hope you will give us another chance to prove we are capable of providing a stay worth a 5 bubble review! We hope to see you at the beach again soon!