“Pizza to go”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

When I come to Orange Beach I always order Pizza to go. It is wonderful! Their house salad and dressing is amazing and so is the tiramisu! Last night I did notice a large crowd waiting which is understandable during Spring Break. Large crowds for restaurants is a good thing. I am excited to see that Franco’s now delivers!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This used to be a great restaurant no more terrible service and everyone from manger on down walks around stating the very poor service is not there fault. The service was so bad the three tables around me we were making jokes about calling in Pizza.

1  Thank 302guyb
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I am a local resident and had not been here yet...still haven’t had the food. Was seated immediately in Ryan’s section...never saw him. After 20 minutes, I went and spoke to the host that seated us and was told that Ryan was extremely busy but would send him over right away. Another 10 minutes goes by without seeing anyone...decided that 30 minutes was enough time wasted. Spoke to the host on the way out and he apologized again for the server (Ryan) being so busy. We were the 3rd group in Ryan’s section that got up and left...

They will not get another chance...

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely worst service I've ever had at a restaurant. We were seated quickly however we sat at the table for thirty minutes without ever seeing a server and eventually left. We saw several other tables experiencing the same level of NO service.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

As Locals we were very disappointed in the food at Franco's in Orange Beahch, AL. We knew they had been sold a year ago but we were not aware of the price increases in Happy Hour Drinks. My husband was charged $5.50 for a Tequila Sunrise and I was charged $14 for a Pinot Grigio (glass). They are Happy Hour Prices??? Also the wonderful salads are no more. Ours lacked cheese one of the main ingredients. We had to ask for clean dishes to use from the salad to the pizza. Regardless to say we will never be back. The old Franco's was wonderful but the new owners have ruined the reputation of the old Franco's. Good food and good prices are gone!!!! Maybe they jacked up the prices because currently it is Spring Break in Orange Beach, AL. So sad.

1  Thank Nancy C