“Long wait and not that good ”

Bubba's Seafood House
Ranked #47 of 152 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

There was a very long wait,the food was pricey and it wasn't very good. Not budget friendly for a family of 5.

1  Thank Shellie K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,049)

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We weren't sure about eating here because the reviews weren't 5 stars. We had already eaten at all of the famous recommended places.
Bubba's was by far the BEST restaurant we have eaten at during our entire vacation! The bartender-Tabitha I think was her name, was amazing! She was our server also and was on top of it!
For an appetizer, we had fried pickles and shrimp. It was wonderful! I had fried oysters for my entree which was amazing. I give this place a 10/10!!

1  Thank Heather H
Reviewed 6 June 2018

The atmosphere was great, the food was wonderful and the prices were perfect. The male waiter we had was less than friendly or accommodating. Sure he gets tired of us tourist but seriously needs a good lesson on being friendly. Didnt want to go back during the same time of day knowing he may be there.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Great service. Had a party of 16 the service was spot on. The food was hot and served promptly. The portion sizes were good. The bushwacker (chocolate adult shake) was the bomb. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

My favorite unbeatable shrimp are from the dive on Canal Road called Doc's. I don't see them listed, probably because they are so well known. Bubba's has good fried fish.

Been to Bubba's Seafood House? Share your experiences!