“Breakfast Buffet”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Went to Hazels for breakfast and there was lots to choose from and an omelet station. Nothing fancy. The menu isn't available during the buffet hours. That is a drawback for those like me that aren't going to go back and pile on food just for the sake of it being a buffet. It's quick and easy.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here ate the breakfast bar it was delicious.they had so many different delicious dishes .everything we tried was awesome the place was very clean and people was very friendly that waited on us .we will go back to eat there when we go back again

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Pretty good for a buffet. They have an omelet station as well. Their apple butter biscuits and fried chicken were scrumptious!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We have been to this restaurant many times over the years but this will be our last visit. The staff were not friendly, the food on the bar was mediocre and the cleanliness left a little to the imagination.

1  Thank pattic646
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I checked the place out around 3 P.M. and I thought it looked OK. I went in at 6:30 and boy, things had not changed when things should have changed. This was a buffet type restaurant and I believe the same vegetables that were offered at 3 were the same offered at 6:30. It was awful. The only thing that looked at all worth eating was their fried oysters. The fish dishes were cold. The salad bar lettuce was brown and most of it appeared to be wilted. I hate to spend my hard earned money on a meal that bad and believe me, this dining experience was BAD!