“Outstanding and Unique”

Ranked #5 of 152 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$100
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dine by the sea at Voyagers, a beachside Orange Beach restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal with a stunning view. Our menu consists of sustainable seafood, seasonal selections, vegetables from local farms and natural and organic meats. We prepare authentic Gulf Coast cuisine that embraces the true spirit of the region. There is no better place for spectacular beachfront dining in Orange Beach than Voyagers.
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Forget traditional fare, this menu is unique, even if it sounds familiar. I had broiled red snapper and it came out perfectly cooked and a little spicy and slightly blackened. I loved it, but I was curious to see if I had been served blackened instead. I was told no, I had not, that blackened was spicier and more blackened. The chef trained in New Orleans and had a Spanish heritage so he believed in spicier, more colorful food. Case in point, I also had creamed spinach, and it also was delicious, but served in a most unique and surprising fashion. It was more of a soup consistency and had roasted red peppers, shallots, and get this, lump crab meat! Talk about outstanding! My wife had the grouper and raved about it as well. There is a lot of competition in the fine dining category but Voyagers has managed to stand out.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Husband and I were looking for a nice place for date night. We made reservations online and got in with no problems. Dined on the patio with a lovely view of the pool and ocean. There happened to be a singer by pool-so it was nice. Food was fantastic. Husband had a great steak and I wanted to try all the veggie sides. The asparagus and purple sweet potato gnocchi were outstanding. Our server was also very attentive! I did not find a muscato wine on menu- so I didn't order any. He brought me a taste of reisling and I ended up ordering a glass. He also brought us some chocolate covered strawberries when we did not pick anything off the dessert menu. Highly recommend this place, but probably not for a night out with kids.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

My wife and I frequent this restaurant, when we stay in Orange Beach, and for good reasons. The staff is always super friendly and the food is incredible. The view of the Gulf at dinner is unparalleled, as well! Oh, ask to be seated in Rico's area when you visit. He's extremely knowledgeable of the menu and won't steer you in the wrong direction!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Best wine list! Best food! Best view! Best service! Request Christina to serve you. Chef Brody has turned this menu into something special. Two nights in a row! It's that good! Thank you, Eddie, for the special seating. Plan your trip around this experience!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

What an extremely fortunate & unexpected restaurant find in VOYAGERS!
Superb cuisine, terrific wine list, unparalleled service (ask for Fernando from Brazil) and added bonus, Grammy nominated live jazz singer, John Lee Sanders.
You will forget you've been wearing flip flips or going barefoot for the last 3+ days.
The menu changes quarterly, but the stuffed chicken is a menu constant & well WORTH ordering!