US$104
ComfortSuites
US$80
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Hotels.com
All reviewscookiesroom was cleannice hotelrestaurants and shoppingeasy accessexcellent staya great place to staycomplimentary breakfastwafflesoxford annistonbreakfast staffdefinitely stay here againstaff was very friendlybusiness tripalinnspet
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Stayed here three nights on a trip to Anniston. I picked it because I generally like Hilton properties and the price was reasonable. The lady that checked me in was as nice as she could be and very helpful. The room was clean and fairly well maintained. (The battery cover on the TV remote was missing so the batteries kept falling out but I survived.) The room layout was a bit difficult in that when sitting at the desk, it was difficult to see the TV. And the ice machine on the floor I was on didn't appear to be working so I had to go down a floor to get ice but the stairs were right by the ice machine so that was pretty easy. I didn't eat breakfast or do the happy hour thing but I checked out the breakfast on my way out the door a couple of days and things looked pretty good; both hot and cold selections. Overall, it's a very nice property very convenient to the highway (south of the main part of Anniston) and if I go back, I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Hurricane Matthew sent me on a task to find a safe haven from Fernandina Beach. Time after time, alas, there were no vacancies as I stopped from town to town. I thought for sure there would be many vacancies in my hometown area of Oxford/Anniston. To my amazement, it seemed that each hotel was booked. Each hotel took my number and stated that they would call me if an opening became available. Upon entering the Hampton Inn, I was met with a very personable young lady who immediately worked to find me a room. Bonita diligently followed every lead to find me a room. Sucess came and I was able to rest, relax, and enjoy my stay at this wonderful establishment. The room was extremely comfortable, breakfast was a delight, and the staff was over the top!

Reviewed 24 October 2016

It was a great stay, clean room, great location, friendly staff and very accommodating. Great location as I was visiting my daughter and son who just had a tragedy in their lives. The staff made us feel very welcome as my kids stayed over one night. We all had fun at the pool.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Driving far away from Talladega, Alabama about 25 miles. Locations are nice place that we can & easy to go ; however , too many nearby hotels, restaurants, retails stores, gas stores and heavy traffic while rush hours that crowd around the Hotel :/

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Casey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Hi Tonia,

I hope you had a great time at ASD's Homecoming! We love our Silent Warriors! Thank you for choosing our hotel as your host location during your trip. Yes, all the restaurants and stores are a convenience but as you noted can be a slight headache during that specific time of day, but thank goodness it doesn't last long! We look forward to seeing you again next year!

With Hamptonality,

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

The room was very clean and comfy. The pillows and comforter were exceptional. The room was so hot all night though. We adjusted the thermostat to the lowest poosible setting, but it said the room was already 55 degrees. We were so hot, we had to sleep without covers most of the night.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Hi Tabatha,

Thank you for sharing this important feedback. I will research which room you occupied and share this with my Chief Engineer because we definitely have an issue if the room was not cooling. Besides the temperature issue, I am happy to hear the rest of your stay was comfortable. Take care and we hope to see you again soon!