US$117
US$109
US$98
Fairfield Inn
US$116
All reviewscookiesrestaurants and shoppingnice hotelroom was cleaneasy accessthe breakfast areaexcellent staya great place to staycomplimentary breakfastwafflesbreakfast staffoxford annistonstaff was very friendlydefinitely stay here againfront desk clerkbusiness tripinns
Reviewed 28 August 2017

My husband and I travel a lot, and we always stay in Hampton Inn whenever possible because I've always been able to count on the consistent quality of this brand. But this one really let me down. It is in poor condition and badly in need of updating. The carpets are stained and the furniture is dirty and worn out. I won't stay here again next year when I come to this area. It's just not up to the Hampton Inn standard that I'm accustomed to.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel away from the interstate are quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Rahshae S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Please allow me to personally apologize about your recent experience at our property. On behalf of myself and the rest of the team, we are very sorry to see that you did not experience 100% happiness during your stay. We have fallen very short of our goal and, for that, I am very sorry. I do hope that you will give us another chance in the near future. We are undergoing a major renovation at the end of this year, and we will have it completed by the middle of next year. We would love the opportunity to better serve you. If there is anything that I may do for you going forward, please reach out to me directly.

Yours in Hospitality,

256-831-8958 Ext 110
Rahshae.Scott@Hilton.com

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I recommend this Hampton Inn. Professional staff. Better than expected room. Good breakfast. The little fridge is handy. TV worked well. WiFi is a little tricky. Lady at desk did offer to setup my device. My pride led me to struggle on my own. Worked fine after 2nd try. Quiet room even though we were one door down from elevator.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stayed only one night on a trip to South Carolina. Hotel was easily accessible from Interstate 10. The staff were very helpful; we generally choose to stay at Hampton Inn's when traveling as we know what to expect. We were not disappointed.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The overall service and cleanliness of this hotel was great. We were treated to a friendly bar-b-q dinner that we did not expect but were very grateful for. This made our stay much more enjoyable as we did not have to leave the hotel again for dinner. The staff were very friendly and we really were happy we chose Hampton.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rahshae S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us. We are so glad to see that you enjoyed our hotel accommodations. With a passion to serve, we are always persistent with delivering a 100% happy stay! Making you happy, makes us happy. The team and I are so delighted to see that we were able to make your stay a memorable experience. We look forward to having you back for any future visits you may have to the oxford area!

Cheers!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Very accommodating staff, clean, comfy rooms with pleasant decorations. Sufficient complimentary breakfast. Conveniently located to anything you could need: food, shopping, gas. medical and drug stores...midway between Birmingham and Atlanta.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are so delighted to see that we were able to meet your hotel accommodation needs. Taking great pride in exhibiting the utmost hamptonality, we always want to ensure that our guests experience 100% happiness. Thank you so much for staying with us, and I will definitely share your comments with our team, in an effort to consistently make memorable moments for our guests. We hope to be your hotel of choice for any future visits to the oxford area.

Cheers!