All reviews cookies restaurants and shopping room was clean nice hotel excellent stay easy access the breakfast area front desk staff complimentary breakfast great place to stay breakfast staff waffles home away from home staff was very friendly would definitely stay here again business trip anniston
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Visited the area with family- hotel was very clean and great location! Staff were all very friendly and helpful - the rooms were roomy furniture all nice bedding very comfortable! Will be going back soon!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rahshae S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel property. At Hampton Inn & Suites, we strive to deliver 100% happiness to our guests during their travels, and I am so glad to see that we held true to our guarantee. Remember, making you happy, makes us happy. I am so delighted to see that we were able to provide you and your family with a great stay! We look forward to your next visit to the Oxford area!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Easy access to Interstate. Nice hotel. Always stay at this Hampton Inn when in Oxford. Wish the Lonestar was still open across the street but the Hampton Inn had complimentary BBQ, slaw and potato salad with beer and wine. The food was delicious and perfect because of the severe storms that came through so we did not have to leave the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel property. At Hampton Inn & Suites, we strive to deliver 100% happiness to our guests during their travels, and I am so glad to see that we held true to our guarantee. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed our evening reception. Remember, making you happy, makes us happy. Please know that your comments will be shared with our team, as we take great pride in delivering the best service. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you during any future visits to the Oxford area.

Cheers!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My husband and I travel a lot, and we always stay in Hampton Inn whenever possible because I've always been able to count on the consistent quality of this brand. But this one really let me down. It is in poor condition and badly in need of updating. The carpets are stained and the furniture is dirty and worn out. I won't stay here again next year when I come to this area. It's just not up to the Hampton Inn standard that I'm accustomed to.

Room tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel away from the interstate are quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rahshae S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Please allow me to personally apologize about your recent experience at our property. On behalf of myself and the rest of the team, we are very sorry to see that you did not experience 100% happiness during your stay. We have fallen very short of our goal and, for that, I am very sorry. I do hope that you will give us another chance in the near future. We are undergoing a major renovation at the end of this year, and we will have it completed by the middle of next year. We would love the opportunity to better serve you. If there is anything that I may do for you going forward, please reach out to me directly.

Yours in Hospitality,

256-831-8958 Ext 110
Rahshae.Scott@Hilton.com

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I recommend this Hampton Inn. Professional staff. Better than expected room. Good breakfast. The little fridge is handy. TV worked well. WiFi is a little tricky. Lady at desk did offer to setup my device. My pride led me to struggle on my own. Worked fine after 2nd try. Quiet room even though we were one door down from elevator.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stayed only one night on a trip to South Carolina. Hotel was easily accessible from Interstate 10. The staff were very helpful; we generally choose to stay at Hampton Inn's when traveling as we know what to expect. We were not disappointed.