“Yum!”

SweetCreek Farm Market
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Pike Road
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: We offer fresh fruit, Amish products, Alabama made goods, ice cream, cobblers, camp stew, an array of sandwiches, and much more right off of hwy 231. Sweet Creek offers a kids menu, dog park, and fun products like beef jerky and seasonal produce.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome food and awesome service. Really something for everyone here. We were able to eat at picnic tables with our puppy. Great place to stretch your legs and have a snack or meal.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

This was one of the first places I have eaten since the pandemic. I was passing trough AL heading to FL. The Cuban sandwich was excellent. I had not had one in years. Also I had a brownie, that was heavenly. I will be back on my return trip.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank petehunt
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

Happened upon this on our drive to Montgomery and so glad we stopped! Homemade buttermilk vanilla ice cream over peach cobbler was delicious! We also bought jam, plums and focaccia bread! Great stop and very busy!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Good food and nice farm atmosphere but ruined by rude service at food counter when ordering. This has happened every time I have visited. I don’t return to businesses where I am disrespected.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 28 June 2020 via mobile

We only ate ice cream and cobbler and both were good. Not my grandmothers cobbler but good. Prices were good and they had a gospel band outside playing. A nice playground area, fresh veggies and fruits with a cafe as well. My concern was since we visited during the pandemic and Alabama having over 800 new cases daily, the lack of masks of the employees. One young lady selling juice outside without a mask at all and six other young ladies taking orders at the counter and fixing deserts and only two were masked, one had hers halfway on and the other three had theirs around their necks.

Date of visit: June 2020