“For those who like peppery.”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #3 of 122 Restaurants in Prattville
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed 19 September 2017

If you want Bar-Be-Que that's mild, choose your dishes carefully, and request something without pepper, otherwise this is good food. the staff is very accommodating, but visit this establishment , before or, after late afternoon, when the servers are changing shifts. My party and I experienced come confusion , when this happened to us.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Great service, great ribs and brisket. Was not a fan of the signature sauce of there's. The cheese biscuits were great!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I am from Texas. I enjoy BBQ. I LOVED the Carolina Pork, Brisket was great and Ribs were great! For sides I had Mac&Cheese with coleslaw. Everything was fresh and delicious. I would come back!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this restuarant the 1st time because another restuarant was taking too long for service. Coming to this restuarant was a blessing in disguise. You smell the food before entering the restuarant which is a great aroma. The food is great the service is great. The food is so good if when traveling we come within 20 miles we stop to take some the 3 hours back home. This is one of the best barbeque restuarant I have had. The desserts are made there so we won't visit without getting dessert. I wish there was one in every state.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I know this is a chain, but I'd never been there and was looking forward to the experience in Prattville. Unfortunately, Hurricane Irma passing by closed it early and we were unable to sit and eat. However, the drive thru served us as their second to last customers, and we took it back to our hotel. We had the chopped chicken with Alabama white sauce. The sauce is great. Always a big fan of that Alabama tradition. The rest was adequate. Until I eat in this chain sitting down, I'll reserve full judgment on food and presentation. But kudos to the kindness in the drive thru while trying to shut down!