“A definite stop”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #2 of 125 Restaurants in Prattville
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Where to start? The biscuits are the BEST! Some of the best BBQ around. Service is good , tea is great I am not even sure there is much more to say!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

If you want Bar-Be-Que that's mild, choose your dishes carefully, and request something without pepper, otherwise this is good food. the staff is very accommodating, but visit this establishment , before or, after late afternoon, when the servers are changing shifts. My party and I experienced come confusion , when this happened to us.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Great service, great ribs and brisket. Was not a fan of the signature sauce of there's. The cheese biscuits were great!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I am from Texas. I enjoy BBQ. I LOVED the Carolina Pork, Brisket was great and Ribs were great! For sides I had Mac&Cheese with coleslaw. Everything was fresh and delicious. I would come back!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this restuarant the 1st time because another restuarant was taking too long for service. Coming to this restuarant was a blessing in disguise. You smell the food before entering the restuarant which is a great aroma. The food is great the service is great. The food is so good if when traveling we come within 20 miles we stop to take some the 3 hours back home. This is one of the best barbeque restuarant I have had. The desserts are made there so we won't visit without getting dessert. I wish there was one in every state.