“Best BarBQ around”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #2 of 125 Restaurants in Prattville
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Hands down the best barbecue joint I’ve ate at in a long time. Can’t wait to eat here again when we come back through town

Reviewed 13 December 2017

This restaurant has the best wings in the state. They were smoky and delicious. I also ate the riblets. They were good also. The ranch dressing with the wings mas home made and tasted great.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

love the bbq& collardsgreat food& atmosphere good location too gret cheese biscuits too friendly staff

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Stopped by here for lunch on our way from Huntsville to Panama City Beach. This was our first time with this chain of BBQ restaurants. The first thing we noticed was the waiting line for tables and then we noticed all the empty booths and tables. What's up with that? I stopped the Manager and asked why. All I got was that some tables were reserved and other were not. She also said guests should not be seated just to have to wait on a waitress. This all translates to one of two things (1) Not enough wait staff and/or (2) unorganized wasteful wait staff system. The food was good and flavorful. Prices were a bit on the high side for what you got. A BBQ beef sandwich with side was over $12 each. Lunch for us two was over $35 with ice tea and tip. Service was OK but not above average. Had to keep asking for things. We might try it again at a different location.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I was driving through Prattville and saw Jim N Nick’s BBQ and went through the drive through. The line was long which was not a problem. I ordered a BBQ sandwich, French fries, and a Coke Zero. It took I would say 10 to 15 minutes to get to the window. When I got to the window I had to wait at least 10 more minutes. I really believe it was much more. No one told me I would be waiting a long time for my meal. No one said they were sorry for my wait. The cost was a little over $9. After it arrived I was very frustrated. The only item I enjoyed were the French fries. The drink was a Coke, not a Coke Zero, and the sandwich tasted fair. The sandwich also had a large bone and cartilage in it. I was very disappointed in the service and the product. I would of been better off going to Jack’s, Hardee’s, or McDonald’s. I will not be returning

1  Thank David J