“Mixed bag”

Rotolo's Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 52 Restaurants in Saraland
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Fusion
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I think Rotolos is good. My wife thought it was great until they changed the menu. Thry removed sevetal of their pastas that we liked. Friendly staff and fun atmosphere. Average pizza.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Great service! Calzones are excellent! All employees are happy. Parmesan Chicken is awesome. Garlic bites excellent.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Four of us went to this restaurant at 4pm on Sunday afternoon. There were only three occupied tables when we arrived. Our server was curt and unfriendly. It took our simple order 40 minutes to arrive during which time we were offered no drink refills or explanation for the delay. I ordered the selection of three big meatballs and a side house salad. What I received was a bowl of 15 little frozen meatballs that were freezer burned, burnt again in a skillet (probably to thaw them) and then floated in a tasteless sauce. The meatballs were the texture of a rubber ball and were inedible. My house salad was delivered as a Caesar and was presented in a very large bowl with so little lettuce that only 1/2 of the bottom of the bowl was occupied. Add to this the fact that there is NO atmosphere and there is the most uncomfortable seating possible and you realize you will never come here again.

1  Thank TravelLady2009
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Pizza delivery was fast and the pizza was hot and delicious. Generous with the meat and cheese. The crust was done right.

1  Thank HeyJim1
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I am here visiting on a business trip. I was almost done eating my food and enjoying my drink which was both good by the way. When what appeared to be the manager bring a DOG in the building . I was jumping around and scratching in there. Not very good!! I will never eat there again nor will I recommend anyone I know!!!

1  Thank tammyLundy83