I've stayed at this nice hotel many times. I love the location near Jingan Park. The service in the executive lounge is very good, and the executive room is kept very clean. As always, I enjoyed a workout in the hotel's excellent gym followed by sauna and Jacuzzi & Japanese shower. I was disappointed that my son was charged for breakfast in the executive lounge. I couldn't understand the staff member's English, but I think he said only 2 adults per room get free breakfast in the executive lounge; I never had to pay for my son's breakfast in the executive lounge before, so we made up for the overpriced breakfast by drinking extra wine during happy hour. The buffet lunch in the lobby is also overpriced, so we had some pretty good steak sandwiches from the little shop in the lobby. The food and service in the Szechuan restaurant on the top floor are excellent!! Even if we don't stay in the hotel again after it stops being a Hilton in January, we'll still visit the Szechuan restaurant on our next trip to Shanghai. We're sorry that Hilton is leaving Jingan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A symbol of hospitality in the heart of the city’s business and entertainment center, Kunlun Jing An welcomes guests into a unique atmosphere of style and ease. Located in the prestigious former French Concession area of town, the hotel is within easy reach of Shanghai’s premier shopping streets, West Nanjing Road and Huaihai Road. All rooms and suites at the Kunlun Jing An feature a marble bathroom with double vanity area, bathtub, shower room, and luxury amenities. Deluxe Rooms and Executive Rooms are equipped with a spacious desk and high speed wireless internet which provide a convenient place to work. Executive Panorama Suites additionally offer fantastic views of the Shanghai skyline. The health club, Indoor swimming pool, squash court and outdoor tennis court provide multiple choices for a great workout during your stay. Kunlun Jing An offers an outstanding collection of international and authentic local cuisines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Kunlun Jing An reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Hilton International Shanghai
- Shanghai Hilton International