US$114
US$145
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$124
US$103
US$124
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$107
US$97
US$170
US$120
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$117
  • Room Service
US$218
US$159
1,259 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemetro stationtop floorplatinum memberbreakfast buffetstar hoteldeluxe roomfrench concessionlate checkbusiness tripvery nice hotelrooms are spaciousnon smokingchinese foodshopping malltianzifangenglish
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Good room we booked a junior suite with club lounge access. By far the best club lounge we had in China with a great selection of food & beverages. Rooms are a little dated but everything else was great including the breakfast buffet. 5 minute walk to the metro & French Quarter which were great to go to.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

In general, location is good, high quality breakfast with wide choices, rooms are dated but spacious. Service needs to improve especially the trainee doorman. I arrived the hotel by taxi with baggage, and there is nobody to assist. When I try to get a taxi, the trainee doorman asked me to go outside and grab a taxi myself, because they have no manpower. I don’t expect this is a service from a five-star international hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
ExperiencePullman, Guest Experience Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear dinernothappy,

thank you for leaving your review with us!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our indeed convenient location and the high quality breakfast. In regards to our service we are taking your comments very serious as we always strive to provide superior service at Pullman. With your help we can enhance our training and improve our performance. I will share your comment with our team and we will take appropriate measures to prevent further occurrence.

Thank you again and we hope you will give us the chance to serve you better in the future.

Best regards,
Florian Weissauer
Guest Experience Manager
gem@pullmanshanghaiskyway.com

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Amazing 4 night stay. Staff was on point and caring, especially the housekeepers (I forgot their names unfortunately). Room was always neat every time I returned. Florian, one of the managers, was very helpful through out my stay. Props! Great high floor dining and lounge options with wonderful city views. I'd recommend Pullman Skyway to anyone seeking a non overpriced classy hotel experience. I will return!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We stayed 6 nights in Pullman, which we thoroughly enjoyed. The team at Pullman was attentive and provided excellent service. We were expecting parcels which they helped us to track and follow up on. Will definitely return and recommend this place!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Xiuwen
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

another fantastic accor hotel...
big cities can easily be overwhelming given shanghai population is about the about as australia's!
the pullman skyway makes you feel right at home.
very hard to find any fault in this big hotel...
staff, rooms, dining and bars are all terrific.
my dear friend from the pullman zhuhai, (my favourite hotel) general manager roberto madan, organised my booking for me and from the time i was picked up at the airport until they delivered me back there i was thoroughly impressed.
many thanks to the skyways gm arthur, he ensures this hotel runs like a swiss watch and you can tell he really cares about his guests.
i can't wait to go back to shanghai and thus wonderful hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business