2,453 results
All reviews vue bar neil li west tower aroma restaurant peking duck top floor huangpu river a river view room the club lounge across the river shanghai skyline service staff the pearl business trip five star hotel fitness center taxi driver
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights pre cruise and we upgraded to Club Room. Lovely big room overlooking the Hongpu River across from Pearl Tower. Very clean with a very comfortable bed, staff in all departments excellent. Food in Bund Club was fantastic. The best custard tarts and pastries I've ever eaten. Loved the noodle soups for breakfast and dinner. I even tried duck tongue .... not for me but at least I've tried something new. We are back again for 1 night before returning home to UK can't wait. Have already decided that if we ever return to Shanghai in the future this will be our hotel. Thank you to all staff for making us feel at home in this wonderful City. I have already recommended this hotel to friends who would love to visit Shanghai. Once again Thank You All x

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
HyattontheBund, Management Team at Hyatt on the Bund, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with comments about your recent stay at Hyatt on the Bund.

Your comments regarding your stay experience are very much appreciated. We are delighted that you had enjoyed your stay pretty much. And glad to note the services provided by our staff were of great help and assistance. The positive feedback is definitely of greatest reward to what we've done. We have thus shared your comments amongst our team. We are certain that your compliments to them will encourage and motivate them further.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. Look forward to welcoming you back at Hyatt on the Bund in the near future.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

This was a great choice for a short stay. Service was friendly and efficient. The room was beautifully furnished and had everything I needed. I liked the location in that it was walking distance to the main activities of the Bund but not noisy or super busy, surrounded by residential and light commercial neighborhood.

Stayed: September 2018
HyattontheBund, Management Team at Hyatt on the Bund, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you again for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

Look forward to welcoming you back at Hyatt on the Bund in the near future.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Our stay at the Hyatt was wonderful, great room comfortable beds and great location.Great view to The Bund and Pearl View tower from our room. Early check was allowed.But room design kind of dated & maintenance could be improved.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank Pei J
HyattontheBund, Management Team at Hyatt on the Bund, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Pei,

Your comments regarding your stay experience are very much appreciated. We are delighted that you had enjoyed your stay pretty much. The positive feedback is definitely of greatest reward to what we've done. We have thus shared your comments amongst our team. We are certain that your compliments to them will encourage and motivate them further.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

I booked a room on the hyatt.com site and got RMB1388(no taxes) per night for 3 nights. I found a rate on via.com at RMB1110 per night (RMB1275 per night with taxes). I wrote into the BRG program and it was declined for reasons this being a "3rd party" booking. I cancelled my reservation on hyatt.com and then booked on Via.com instead. My room was confirmed within 20 minutes. I wrote into Hyatt.com again and they continued to insist it was an invalid submission.

I understand if you do not want to give me a 25% discount on this room since i found a better rate but please do not try to write if off as invalid. I believe its only fair to just say you are not interested to honor your BRG program. There are 5 hotels out there that say we do not have a BRG program and thats fine by me, but I think you need to be fair when a customer finds a rate better and has proven he or she can get that rate.

This is just bad business practice for a prestigious hotel brand like the Hyatt

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mindchocolate
HyattontheBund, Management Team at Hyatt on the Bund, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

We were most concerned to learn of the several shortfalls that you experienced on the reservation. Can we have your time to write us an email for more detail so we may look into this incident? And we would like to extend our sincerely apology personally. The email address is truda.yang@hyatt.com and please address to Truda.

We take your comments very seriously. Thank you for your valuable time. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I had a such a great stay at Hyatt on the bund with only good memories. I really appreciated to the female Korean Manager Subin!!!
감사합니다 임수빈 매니저님! 위치도 좋고 매니저님께서 친절히 가르쳐주신 덕분에 좋은 추억만 쌓고갑니다! 방에서 동방명주 뷰도 보이고 아로마에 식당에서 먹었던 음식들도 아직도 입안에 있는듯한 여운이 남네요!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
HyattontheBund, Management Team at Hyatt on the Bund, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Kim,