US$113
US$94
Courtyard
US$50
Motel 6
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastconvenient placelittle priceythe breakfast areathe hotel staffoatmealbreakfast itemsfront desk staffgreat place to staystaff was very friendlyquick checknice hotelnice stayin townbusiness tripstay there again
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Excellent staff, clean rooms, and breakfast from 6-10 AM every day! Employees are happy to go the extra mile to ensure your comfort and that you are pleased with your stay. It's so nice to have the breakfast area open until 10 AM.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Linda R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

We greatly appreciate all the comments. Happy to hear that we met your needs on your stay with us. We always try to go above and beyond for our guests! Thank you for your patronage with us here at the Hampton! looking forward to your next stay.

Hampton Inn Troy

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I was appalled at the service I recently received at this hotel. I have stayed at this location before and thought I would receive the same type of service. But 2 days after my arrival, I discovered a RAT in my room!!! And I honestly figured it was due to the construction going on across the street. I was moved to a different room but 2 days after moving to that room, there was a rat in that room as well. And I called and asked to speak to the manager, as well as went to the front desk and asked to speak to one. I was never given the opportunity to do so. I was not given another room nor was anything else done. I was actually made to feel as though I was making the entire thing up. They put two sticky rat traps in the room as if that was suppose to make me feel better. At night, we literally slept in fear that a rodent would crawl on us. It was such a horrible 5 days!!! But to not even be acknowledged from management added insult to injury!!!

1  Thank teresalX3482IX

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience's during your stay here at the Hampton. We have contacted the person in charge of handling this and the issue has been taken care of. While we strive to meet and exceed our guests needs, however we didn't do this on your stay and are offering the 100% guarantee on the room! please feel free to contact us at the hotel!

Hampton Inn Troy

Reviewed 27 December 2016

My fiance and I checked into the hotel with no problems. The room set up was very nice, however the shower could have been cleaned better. To check out we just left our keys in the room and left, which made it a breeze. I am from Atlanta, GA so I hit the road. Once we got home my fiance and I began to unpack and realized that his new bottle of cologne that I recently purchased for his birthday was left on the bathroom shelf at the hotel. He immediately called the hotel back and the representative said that the housekeeping did not turn it in, but she will check with them. After that he was given the run around and finally he decided to call back and they told him that there was nothing that they could do and for him to file a police report. I am very upset and disappointed that they did not try to help me nor accommodate me. I know exactly where it was left inside of the room and it was a brand new bottle. I know that this is not a perfect world, but it really makes me feel bad that I was staying somewhere where the staff is stealing and where they do not even care enough to fix the problem.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Linda R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

We are sorry that your cologne was not found and we have searched for it, and have filed a claim with our insurance. We have also contacted our Corporate Office. We do always try to go above and beyond and clearly have not met this for you at this time. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience! Please feel free to contact us at anytime at the hotel!

Hampton by Hilton
(334))807-5900

Reviewed 21 December 2016

I have stayed at this property many times in the past...the service was good; however we had to question how clean the rooms...there appeared to be coffee drippings at door of our room and the bath yup appeared to have stains in it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Linda R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

We appreciate your review of our hotel. We always try to go above and beyond for our guests. We failed to do so on this visit, so we would like to extend our 100% Hampton Guarantee to you! We will express your concerns to our Housekeeping Executive, so we can get these issues taken care of. Thank you for your patronage to our hotel and hope to see you again soon!

Hampton by Hilton Troy

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Facility and staff were excellent. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The USB charging ports in the rooms were a big hit with the teenagers. Plenty of parking and was near shopping, restaurants etc. Will definitely will stay here when in the area again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy to hear that your stay was to your satisfaction. We always try to go above and beyond for our guests. Looking forward to your next visit. Thank you for your patronage to our hotel.

Hampton by Hilton Troy