All reviews room was clean complimentary breakfast potatoes convenient place little pricey the hotel staff the breakfast area breakfast items each morning staff was very friendly nice hotel front desk staff in town great place to stay nice stay stay there again bagels
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Great extra special Room (suite): Adam got us a ground floor room that was prefect for my health needs. (Recent Heart surgery) Great room, great breakfast and less expensive than the we expected for a wonderful Hampton Inn. (Hilton is the best)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Linda R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

We appreciate your review of our hotel. We were happy to hear that we met your expectations on your visit. Looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I have stayed at this property numerous times on business and it's always been 1st class, perfect rooms, check-in/out, staff being pleasant, etc. One of the nicest Hamptons I've stayed at. I give it a "10" or perfect rating. The only minor issue I had was during breakfast and it was oatmeal being undercooked (raw oatmeal) vs. soft in the pressure cooker. I was there at 6 AM when the meal is supposed to be ready and apparently the oatmeal process was started late and ready to be served. I provided comments on the Hampton site to help management with this. Otherwise, my stay was great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your review of our hotel. We were glad that me met your expectations and looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

While our son was in college at Troy, we always stayed at the Hampton when visiting. Breakfast is always good, and the rooms are always well prepared. Sometimes we got a room with a slow shower drain, so be in the lookout for that. Otherwise always a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your review of our hotel. Glad we met your expectations on your visit with us. We will communicate your concern with the slow drain. Thank you for your patronage and looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Definitely wouldn't stay anywhere else, just wish the AC was working better and I wouldn't have been on the bottom floor. But the hotel was booked for an event for that weekend, can't complain. Felt very safe, which is important as I travel alone for business.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Linda R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

I would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Troy as your place to stay. Our staff appreciates you for your business and letting us serve you. We strive to provide the best customer service possible, while making your stay as pleasant as you wish. Your comments are just mere reflections of how we accomplish this mission. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Hampton By Hilton Troy
(334)807-5900

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Great coffee, tea, hot chocolate bar in lobby. Lobby and rooms are recently refurbished. Rooms were very clean. My only complaint was my husband and I stayed in King room and housekeeping left 2 towels, 2 washcloths and 1 hand towel. Certainly could have used more. And the pillows were very small and flat.
Hotel in great location for visit to Troy or Troy University.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple