“NO VARIETY”
Review of Trojan Donuts

Trojan Donuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Troy
Reviewed 11 October 2016

My family and I would probably not visit Trojan Donuts again. The donut selection was terrible. They seemed to like to have sprinkle donuts and not much else. We also tried the large jalapeno cheese kolaches and they were okay. Supposedly, it was Chappell Hill sausage, but it was more like a hot dog in consistency. Next time we will either stick to a chain or try one of the other donut places in Montgomery.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

We've gotten donuts for different events at our church, and they have always been helpful and timely. I've never had any trouble, and it doesn't hurt that the donuts are delicious!

Reviewed 14 March 2016

stopped by to get some doughnuts. the doughnuts are fantastic. My wife wanted filled long john, owner filled some just for her. If you visit Troy be sure and stop in

Reviewed 23 November 2015

Made a quick stop here while visiting Troy for some donuts after seeing the sign from the road. The donuts were fresh, very affordable, and tasty. Service was great as well. Definitely worth a stop for some speciality treats!

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

I read the reviews and wanted to try them myself. I was stunned because they were so delicious and fresh. I will be back.

Been to Trojan Donuts? Share your experiences!