“Quick Service”

Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #20 of 65 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 16 October 2017

For travelers on 221 this is a great place for a quick bite. Hot dogs are quick, corn dogs take longer. Hamburgers tend to be fast too. Drinks are good sized.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

My husband and I stop in to get breakfast when we are going north toward Montgomery and the breakfast burritos are always hot and fresh and very tasty.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This Sonic is located on the corner of a busy intersection, with entrances on two different roads. With the help of the nearby traffic light, it is easy to get in and out of the restaurant.

I was disappointed that this particular Sonic location does not sell Fritos Chili Pie, which I have bought at other locations and was hoping to order here. But the food we ordered was delivered quickly and tasted great.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Other than the slushies this food is less than edible. Be close to a bathroom if u have a chili cheese Coney cuz ur gonna need it!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The car hop girl named Tia, was one of the nicest carhops I've met in my travels. I've been on a week long trip to the southern states and had an exhausting day of travel and was very taken with Tia's kindness, she sensed that I was wearied and talked with me for a moment, it was just what I needed. Thank you Tia and Sonic for such good sweet tea..!

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!