All reviews two queens comfortable bed place to stay continental breakfast clean rooms nice staff irma keys
Reviewed 7 April 2018

I enjoyed my stay very much. My budget is limited. I had no problems with check-in, and the service was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Wanda W, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Hello there!

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, as we strive to make every single guest stay, a pleasant and memorable one. Hope to see you again in the future.

Wanda w. (Guest Relations)

Reviewed 11 February 2018

CAUTION! THIS HOTEL IS FILTHY! In my opinion this motel should be condemned it is so bad. We expected a bare bones motel for the price but this was ridiculous. The 'non smoking' room we got absolutely reeked of cigarette smoke, even the next morning. The linens were stained and smelled of mold. It appeared that the bedspread and blanket had never been washed. By the end of a shower I was standing in 4 inches of water that took 15 minutes to drain. There was a hole in the wall, paint peeling off the walls, baseboard was hanging off the wall, and there was only one outlet in the entire room that wouldn't hold your plug in it without wedging something under it. I booked a King and got a full. This room smelled so bad of smoke and mold that my husband went and bought 2 bottles of Febreeze and that didn't even help. He also bought us 2 pillows so that we didn't have to use theirs with the dirty linens. Had there been any other room available at another hotel in the city we would have walked out within 2 minutes of walking in. When we returned home even our clean clothes reeked. This motel is a health hazard and should not be open for business. This motel should be rented by the hour at best, not to unsuspecting couples and families.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hello, and thank you very much for your candid review, of your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. I hope I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at (wandawilliamson79@yahoo.com) if you are willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. We just recently completed our renovation project to our rooms, and we think you would be pleased. In hopes of you giving us a second chance, I extend to you a 25% off discount on your next stay with us, just present this email to the front desk.

It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel.

Thanks,
Wanda W. (Guest Relations)

Reviewed 18 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Wanda W, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Reviewed 15 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Pretty much as expected. Good room, quiet enough, OK breakfast that didn't change from one day to the next.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hello! Thank you for your honest review of our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and you took the time to share your feedback. Thank you for staying with us, and be sure to stay again as we have new and exciting renovations that are taking place, and is expected to be completed by mid 2018. Happy Holidays!

Wanda W. (Guest Relations)