“Great fresh options!”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #20 of 69 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul.
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for to go on way to Florida and it did not disappoint! We tried southern chick salad, spicy pimento and egg salad. The guys didn't like the spicy pimento but i liked it! Fresh fruit and cookies. They do have a turkey club also:) staff was quick and friendly!

Ali V, Manager at Chicken Salad Chick, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

We're so glad you enjoyed your visit!! Welcome to the Chick family :) We hope you enjoy your trip! Safe travels!

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

I'm enjoying this restaurant chain so much. There's a nice variety of dishes on the menu to pick from, but I prefer the spicy salads. The wait staff was pleasant and helpful and the restaurant orderly and clean. I look forward to returning soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I've had excellent experiences in Panama City & Tallahassee, from a catered meal to dining in restaurant to taking home chicken salad by the pound. Today my husband & I stopped at this location and got 2 Luau Lydia sandwiches to go. I was disappointed for 2 reasons: 1. The bottom of my sandwich had a piece of what looked like ham stuck to croissant. Ick!! Aren't sandwiches made on a clean surface? 2. I tasted no pineapple at all in my sandwich. Hubby said he had a bit of pineapple in one bite. This is not what I expected!! We probably won't go to this location again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We have had lunch at Chicken Salad Chick several times and it is consistently delicious. We have enjoyed the Fruity Fran, Fancy Nancy, Sassy Scotty and Dixie Chick as well as the broccoli salad. The restaurant is always clean with friendly staff. We look forward to another lunch there soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

This chain has chicken salad and greatly appeals to women, but that's just the name, they serve men, too! This location doesn't disappoint fans of this quickly growing chain.

Been to Chicken Salad Chick? Share your experiences!