“Tasty, Dependable Chinese Buffet”
Review of East Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
East Buffet
Ranked #50 of 68 Restaurants in Trussville
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed 15 September 2014

I have been periodically visiting East Buffet for years. I can always go back for seconds... and sometimes thirds if there are crab legs ;)

Reviewed 14 October 2013

When we travel we seek out Oriental Buffets because of the fresh vegetables and variety. This was convenient to the movie we were going to see. It was truly horrible.
The main dishes were tasteless glop. The dessert pastiries were so old they were rubbery.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

The health food ratings for this place are all over the map. The last time we went there I did not see the score, so I asked. The Korean woman acted like she did not understand me, so I asked 2 more times, and got no answer as she seated us. The food was the same, some stuff really good, some stuff not good at all. Upon arrival home I find the health food rating was a mid 70's. I filed a complaint with them and they investigated, citing the restaurant for "hiding" the review behind a plant. I will never return there.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

So disappointed! Had not eaten Chinese in quite a while and wanted Sesame Chicken. Were staying in a nearby hotel and decided to eat this buffet. It was probably the worse Chinese I have ever eaten. All the food on the buffet tasted the same. This was a Friday night; yet the food was not kept updated. The chips along side the egg drop soup (the best thing on the buffet) were stale with no crispiness at all. The meal was $48 for four including tea. We left a tad hungry and went across the street to Chick-fil-A and got dessert. We will never eat there again.

2  Thank catheaven14
Reviewed 10 May 2013

This is by far the best Chinese buffett style restaurant I've ever ate at. I've eaten here several times and the quality has been the same each time.