“they do not have fresh foood,food pots r always empty and u feel like what did i come here to eat.u feel like u get rob”
Review of East Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
East Buffet
Ranked #52 of 69 Restaurants in Trussville
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed 30 March 2017

their food is not always fresh or there is no food on the pot,u feel like i should have like different option to choose from.next time i will drive to for better food in centre point .

Reviewed 7 February 2015

We arrived with children and grandchildren and were seated promptly including the highchair. Our waitress was friendly and efficient. The steam table was well stocked (except they had run out of white rice). We've been here before and one of the things we like it that they are consistently good -- and they have a good variety.
Their fried shrimp, chicken, scallops, etc. were lightly breaded so that you tasted the flavor of the meat/fish more than the breading. It was nice to have a variety of fruit, and desserts. Most were very good. The soft-serve ice cream was good, but they put the tray of cones too close to the warm air vents on the machine and they had picked up a "restaurant flavor." I got mine from the bottom of the pan and didn't have the problem. I told the manager and hopefully they will fix the problem.
The restaurant, including the restrooms, were clean. We'll be back.

Reviewed 15 September 2014

I have been periodically visiting East Buffet for years. I can always go back for seconds... and sometimes thirds if there are crab legs ;)

Reviewed 14 October 2013

When we travel we seek out Oriental Buffets because of the fresh vegetables and variety. This was convenient to the movie we were going to see. It was truly horrible.
The main dishes were tasteless glop. The dessert pastiries were so old they were rubbery.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

The health food ratings for this place are all over the map. The last time we went there I did not see the score, so I asked. The Korean woman acted like she did not understand me, so I asked 2 more times, and got no answer as she seated us. The food was the same, some stuff really good, some stuff not good at all. Upon arrival home I find the health food rating was a mid 70's. I filed a complaint with them and they investigated, citing the restaurant for "hiding" the review behind a plant. I will never return there.