Hotel Capstone(Tuscaloosa)
US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Courtyard Tuscaloosa(Tuscaloosa)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$199
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$169
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$159
US$95
US$86
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa -East(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hampton.com
US$175
US$127
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$149
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanfew hours sleepnight clerkperfect locationgreat customer servicestayed one nightwould definitely stay here againroll tidewaffleshueyginahurricaneuniversity
Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Desk check in was OK, however the front desk gal was not overly friendly.

The bathroom. We stayed in room 108 and the bathroom had MOLD over 40% of the ceiling!! Really!!!!!! I have pictures if you want to see. Amazing a major chain would have this kind of issue and still have guests in the room

When I reported this to the front desk they were not alarmed.

So my vote is stay very far away from this hotel!!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank hog46man
Reviewed 9 October 2015

I thought I had made reservations there for parents weekend. I never got a confirmation letter but I proceeded as if I did. When I found we would not be able to attend parents weekend I called to cancel the reservations. I was told I didn't have a reservation so I thought OK. While I was away that weekend I receive a call on my home phone stating that if I didn't show up I would be charged and my room cancelled. Of course I didn't get this message till Sunday night. So how can they charge me for a reservation they said I didn't have?

I tried to resolve this my calling the hotel. I was given the name of Mona as to the person I needed to speak with. I called 3 times and left 3 messages- they never responded. I filed a formal complaint with Choice hotels - they never contacted me- just mailed a letter.

I am sorry but for this I don't think I will ever stay in a choice hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank DShowers
Reviewed 17 September 2015

I was housed in this hotel.for a trucking company name WTI Transportation for oreinitaion to this company on 09/13/2015. I woke up monday morning at about 5:45am wiith a night stand close the head of the bed full of ants and down side the head of the bed. I left the room and reported to the night clerk. his only reply was i will report this to the day clerk. in the mean time i had to stay in the room with the ants.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed two nights while moving our son into the dorms. I have nothing but good to say about the hotel! The entire place has been refurbished and is quite nice. The king bed was really comfortable and the breakfast was good and plentiful (even though we didn't arrive until it was almost over). Before arriving, I had a billing problem with the national office; the local hotel workers went above and beyond to resolve it. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank CollegeMomOhio
Reviewed 7 August 2015

Few choices of hotels on this busy weekend. Looked fine online and reviews were ok. I am disappointed. Lobby is fine and staff is friendly, but it's all downhill from there. Room smells funny, kind of a musty old smell. Hair in shower, towel hook fell off of the back of the door when I hung up a towel. Seems clean at first, then the longer we are here, it feels a bit grimy. Do not stay in room 102. It is the first room on the hallway and the hallway door bangs every time someone walks through to get to the lobby.
To top it all off, our gps sent us about two miles past the hotel onto a dark deserted road. Desk staff laughed and said it happens all the time. :/

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family