EmbassySuites.com
Home2.com
US$137
US$124
Hampton.com
Centerstone Inn & Suites(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
US$65
Hotel Capstone(Tuscaloosa)
US$149
US$124
US$143
US$139
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa -East(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$149
HIExpress.com
US$159
All reviewsfew hours sleeproom was cleanfront desk clerknight clerkperfect locationgreat customer servicestayed one nightwould definitely stay here againhueyginaalabama
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We had an awesome experience at this location. HUEY, at the desk gave us awesome customer service. He was very nice! He told us everything that they had for breakfast and was very helpful. He went above And beyond to make us feel welcome. The room is very nice , like new!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Paula S
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, and what a great front desk person, Huey! Just based on service, I would stay again but rooms are super nice as well. The front lobby and lounge is very cool. Great furniture. Very close to University - here for a tour.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lora M
Reviewed 14 June 2017

My stay at the Quality Inn on June 9-11, 2017 was the Best hotel experience I have ever had. I was there with Divaz of TTown for an event. The front desk clerks were special and took care of me in each and every way: Huey was very pleasant and helpful, he has Great customer service skills; Dailey was the fast at assisting with my check in; Gina was very helpful and perceptive of who I was and when I advised her that I would be right back she actually was concerned about me being gone a certain length of time given where I advised her I was going. Overall the staff and the housekeeping was outstanding. Thanks for the GREAT Hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Huey, displayed excellent customer service. Very very professional . Went Far and beyond to provide quality services. On a scale of 1 to 10. I would rate Mr Huey as 10. Very polite and restful. While providing services for me recognized another guest as he entered the door. He often looked at monitor, insuring safety of guests. Great Job

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jmvanner
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I am very big on customer service. As soon as I entered through the doors Huey, the front desk clerk, greeted me with a great smile. We held a small friendly conversation. I was going back and forth on rather I wanted to stay at this particular hotel or not, but after our chat he definitely made my decision easier. Great job Huey!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple