“Excellent staff!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #22 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We had a great time at the Quality Inn. The staff was very professional and friendly, especially the gentleman at the front desk named Huey, who was both charming and accommodating. He went out of his way to make us feel welcome. We would definitely come back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Matt W

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Rooms are nice and Cozy. The beds were great. The front desk employee Huey, really made my night. He was very nice, helpful, and got us in a room as quickly as possible. The stay was an overall success.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Terrie F
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We had an awesome experience at this location. HUEY, at the desk gave us awesome customer service. He was very nice! He told us everything that they had for breakfast and was very helpful. He went above And beyond to make us feel welcome. The room is very nice , like new!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Paula S
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, and what a great front desk person, Huey! Just based on service, I would stay again but rooms are super nice as well. The front lobby and lounge is very cool. Great furniture. Very close to University - here for a tour.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lora M
Reviewed 14 June 2017

My stay at the Quality Inn on June 9-11, 2017 was the Best hotel experience I have ever had. I was there with Divaz of TTown for an event. The front desk clerks were special and took care of me in each and every way: Huey was very pleasant and helpful, he has Great customer service skills; Dailey was the fast at assisting with my check in; Gina was very helpful and perceptive of who I was and when I advised her that I would be right back she actually was concerned about me being gone a certain length of time given where I advised her I was going. Overall the staff and the housekeeping was outstanding. Thanks for the GREAT Hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends