“Always good!”

Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Valley
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Best lasagna I have ever had. Great and funny server. Eaten there many times and never disappointed. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Good food at a reasonable price. Close to hotel. I a chopped steak and spaghetti. Both were good Will go back if in town.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Great Italian eatery. The food was outstanding and garlic rolls were to die for. The dinner entre comes with rolls and salad. Salad alone is a meal. I had the Chicken Marsala and substituted Angel hair pasta For rice. Excellent creamy flavor with abundant mushrooms. Very tender chicken. Blue cheese on salad was very good. Big chunks of blue cheese. Huge portion so plenty left over for another meal. My wife had the rigatonio lunch portion (2 vs. 3 stuffed shells). Again she loved it and has another meal for home. We shared a beautiful slice of lemon cake. Very light and tasty. Since it was lunch we did not have wine or drink but full bar is available and good wine list. Our server was very nice but a bit spacey. Comfortable seating and decor. They have outside seating as well. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Good food, atmosphere and service. the only downfall if your in a wheelchair is, you have to go to the end of the sidewalk about 40 foot to get up onto the sidewalk to get to the door of the restaurant.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

This place was recommended to me by a co-worker and it did not disappoint. You normally can tell the quality of a restaurant by the crowds and waiting to be seated and this place was packed! I should have called ahead and reserved a table, but I ordered to go and sat at the bar while my food was prepared. The bartender and staff were really nice and friendly and it took approximately 20 minutes for my food to be ready. Once I got back to my room I was in Italy! I ordered the Chicken Picatta with a salad and it was to die for! They give you really big portions also, so I couldn't eat it all which made for a great lunch the next day. If you are ever in Lanett, Alabama be sure to put Milano's on your list of places to eat.